Shift your workflow into hyperdrive
The KAPA HyperPrep Kit is a versatile, streamlined solution for DNA library preparation for Illumina® sequencing.
The novel one-tube chemistry, contain optimally formulated and evolved enzymes that enable high yields of adapter-ligated library and low amplification bias. This translates to high library diversity, lower duplication rates and more uniform coverage, particularly for FFPE and low-input samples.
Improved speed and convenience
- Lower duplication rates and higher sequencing coverage
- Improved performance with low-input samples
- High-quality library construction from FFPE samples
- PCR-free workflows
Improve library yields and sequence quality
- High library yields translate to great molecular complexity
- Fewer cycles of amplification with KAPA HiFi DNA Polymerase results in lower duplication rates and improved coverage
Create high-quality libraries from FFPE samples
- Generate high-quality libraries from 250 ng FFPE DNA or less*
- Significantly lower duplication rates and higher coverage*
Complete library construction in less than 3 hours
- One-tube workflow with minimal cleanup steps reduces overall time, and minimizes hands-on time
- Sample-to-library in <2 hours for PCR-free workflows, or <3 hours with amplification*
- Fewer handling steps lead to improved consistency and reproducibility
Improve performance with low-input samples
- Generate more sequence-quality library molecules without increasing adapter-dimers
- Increase yields without inducing size bias
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
*Data on file.