NGS library preparation. Evolved.
The KAPA HyperPlus Kit provides a streamlined workflow that includes fragmentation and library preparation in a single tube. Building on industry-leading library construction efficiencies, this integrated solution combines enzymatic fragmentation, similar in quality to mechanical shearing, with the speed and convenience of tagmentation-based workflows.
Tunable and reproducible fragmentation
- Adjust library insert sizes from 150 – 800 bp by varying fragmentation time
- Reproducible insert sizes across a range of GC content and DNA input amounts
Industry leading library yields…
- Routinely achieve conversion rates >80 % from ≥100 ng input*
- Superior performance across a range of DNA input amounts*
- High library yields enable PCR-free workflows from as little as 50 ng starting material*
…can enable superior sequencing results
- High conversion rates results in fewer amplification cycles and lower duplication rates
- Detect low-frequency mutations with high confidence due to greater library diversity and more uniform sequence coverage
Minimal sequence coverage bias
- Lower sequence bias when compared to tagmentation and other enzymatic fragmentation methods*
- Equivalent performance to mechanical shearing*
- Less bias leads to more uniform sequencing coverage and reduced sequencing costs*
- DNA fragmentation and library prep in 2.5 hours*
- Flexible DNA sample input from 1 ng – 1 µg*
- Reduced bias and maximize sequence coverage*
- PCR-free workflows
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
*Data on file.