Established quality – proven to perform
Urine reagent strips are a useful tool for investigating, diagnosing and screening diseases immediately. Reliable and precise results are important, since adulterated results can lead to false negative results or re-testing of patients. Roche’s unique test strip technology is used for visual test strips and for all instrument test strips.
- Combur-Test ® strip * detects even low concentrations of glucose and erythrocytes/hemoglobin (5 – 10 Ery/mL) in the presence of vitamin C1
- Avoidance of retesting and false-negative results in glucose and blood even with high levels of ascorbic acid (up to 400 mg/L) with the application of an iodate impregnated mesh layer1
- Independence interference from of glued components as a result of a unique sealing technology
- Test area colors prevented from flowing with an absorbent paper
- Reduction of the risk of false results through compensation of strong intrinsic urine coloration with the availability of a color compensation pad*
Easy strip handling
- Facilitation of analysis with a consistent reading time of 60 seconds for all parameters
- Advanced and hygienic strip handling with possibility of reading tip down
Combur-Test urine test strips from Roche have iodate impregnated mesh layers and are uninfluenced by ascorbic acid.1
* For instrument tests only
1 Combur10 Test M, M. S., 2017. eLabDoc. [Online] Available at: https://dialog1.roche.com [Accessed 4 January 2017].